Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day-3 Pre-Breakthrough Collaborative Sacramento

Today's post is rather late, but do not despair, I am here finally! I purchased my plane ticket to Sacramento leaving on the 11th of June to get there for training on Wednesday. Though we have to pay for our plane tickets, all interns do get a stipend to help cover food, housing, other expenses, etc. I booked my plane ticket with Expedia and was able to get a pretty good deal. I will be leaving home at 8:35 in the morning to arrive in Sacramento around 2:30. This will only be the second flight I've ever taken in my life, so I'm kind of nervous, but I'm positive that it will be okay in the end. It's always hard seeing that much money come out of your bank account, but the experience will be monumental and it is all worth it! Tomorrow, I'm going in for my follow-up appointment for my TB skin test, and then I'll be sending my results to the direction of BSAC! Everything's coming together quite well!
Have fun,

Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment